Get a full featured hosted PABX telephone system for your business without the high capex and opex normally associated with telephone systems!
By making use of WIRUlink's hosted PABX, customers do not have to buy an onsite telephone PABX system. The customer simply buys compatible telephone handsets that connects to the secure offsite PABX system hosted by WIRUlink.
Advantages of our hosted PABX service:
- No need to buy expensive PABX hardware. Only buy telephone handsets.
- Scale your PABX as your company expands. Simply add more telephone handsets. No more upgrading or replacing outdated or too small PABX hardware!
- Distribute phones in multiple geographic locations, while still being connected to the same PABX. This allows you to have remote staff/management working from home as if they are in the office connected to the same PABX! when transferring a call from your office to a remote extension, your customers will not even know that they have been transferred to a remote office.
- Receive voicemail messages as an email attachment in MP3 format. This works very good when you are on the road.
- Transfer calls to the cellphone of travelling staff.
- WIRUlink can change the programming of your PABX remotely, saving you on callout fees and time to make a change in how the system routes your calls.
- New features are added to the WIRUlink hosted PABX 8 times per year. All new features are available to all customers on the time of release.
- The WIRUlink hosted PABX system runs on multiple redundant servers in a secure hosted environment. Single hardware/server failures, will not have any impact on your business.
Hosted PABX features (contact us for the complete list):
- Alternate Numbers - In addition to the user's main phone number, he/she can be assigned multiple alternate phone numbers, all of which will ring on his/her phone.
- Anonymous Call Rejection - Feature description: Automatically reject incoming calls from parties who do not deliver their name or telephone number with the call.
- Automatic Line / Direct Connect ("Hotline") - Feature description: Automatically dials a pre-assigned station's extension number or external telephone number whenever a user goes off-hook or lifts the handset.
- Auto Attendant - Every user can program his own set of menus for auto attendant, from a simple message such as “I am on vacation right now, press 1 to connect to my assistant” to a complex menu system with various options for small or medium-sized businesses. Users can program the voice dialog from their web browser, record voice prompts using a microphone on their PC or upload professionally recorded prompts, create multiple sub-menus and define an activity period for each of them, program their company’s dial-by-name directory, construct multiple call queues, and so on.
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) - The BLF service allows monitoring on the physical attendant console of the line status (available, busy, etc.) of individual phone lines in the Hosted PABX environment.
- Call Forwarding on Busy - Automatically routes incoming calls for a given extension to another pre-selected number when the first extension is busy.
- Call Forwarding Always - Automatically routes all incoming calls for a given extension to another number (extension, home/mobile phone, etc.).
- Call Forwarding on Don't Answer - Automatically routes incoming calls for a given extension to another pre-selected number when there is no answer after a specified number of rings.
- Call Forwarding to Multiple Simultaneous Extensions - Indicates the number of forwarded calls (originally dialed to the same extension) which may occur simultaneously.
- Call Park / Call Pickup - Allows the user to place a call on hold, move to a different location, and then resume the call from any other phone by dialing a pickup code.
- Call Recording - Allows the user to record all incoming/outgoing/redirected calls on his phone line, so he can listen to (or download) them from the self-care web portal later on.
- Call Recording on Demand - Allows the user to start recording a phone conversation after it has already started.
- Call Restrictions / Station Restrictions - Prevents certain types of calls from being made or received by particular stations. For example, phones in public areas can be blocked from originating calls to external numbers, so as to prevent unauthorized users from incurring toll charges. Phones in certain areas may be blocked from receiving external calls in order to limit employees’ ability to take personal calls. A wide variety of restrictions are available, covering incoming calls, outgoing calls, toll restrictions, code restrictions, and differential treatment for internal and external calls.
- Call Return - Allows the user to originate a call to the last party or number that called the user, regardless of whether the user answered the original call or knows the caller's identity.
- Call Transfer - Transfers an existing call to another party (inside or outside the Hosted PABX).
- Call Waiting - A feature that allows users to be alerted of one or more calls awaiting connection during a current conversation. Users are normally notified by a short tone on the phone or by use of the caller ID feature. Then, they can answer the second call, while the first one is still on hold.
- Caller ID - Allows the user to identify the name and telephone number of a calling party before answering an incoming call
- Caller ID on Call Waiting - Allows a caller’s name and number to be displayed when the called party is taking another call.
- DID (Direct Inward Dialing Number) - See Alternate Numbers.
- DISA functionality - Allows a user to dial a caller back directly from the voice message they left.
- Distinctive Ringing - Uses a special ringing pattern to indicate whether an incoming call is from inside or outside the Hosted PABX (company).
- Fax-to-Email - Users can receive faxes on their “answering machine”. When a call is connected to a user's voice mailbox and the remote party initiates a fax transmission, the hosted PABX automatically detects this event and switches into fax receiving mode. The fax will be processed and then delivered to the user’s mailbox as a .PDF or .TIFF document attached to an email message.
- Group Pickup - Allows phones in the same company to answer each other’s calls by dialing a Group Pickup Prefix on their phones.
- Intercom Dialing - Allows a receiving phone to auto-answer a call and activate speakerphone mode.
- Hunt Groups - Allows calls to be redirected to other predetermined lines when the line called is busy. Hunting allows a number of lines to be grouped into a "pool", so that incoming calls are directed to whichever of these lines is available.
- Message Waiting Audible - Provides the user with an audible notification - a "stutter" dial tone when messages have been left in the extension's voice mail system.
- Message Waiting Visual - Provides the user with a visual indication when messages have been left in the company's voice mail system.
- Music-On-Hold - Provides a musical interlude for callers who are waiting on hold.
- Selective Call Acceptance - Selective Call Acceptance (SCA) is a telecommunications system feature that allows customers to create a list of phone numbers from which they are willing to accept calls.
- Selective Call Forwarding - Selective Call Forwarding (SCF) is a telecommunications system feature that allows customers to forward callers from a selected group of numbers to another number.
- Selective Call Rejection - Selective Call Rejection (SCR) is a telecommunications system feature that allows customers to reject incoming calls.
- Speed Dialing - Allows the user to dial frequently called telephone numbers using an abbreviated speed calling code instead of the entire number.
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) - Allows the corporate telecom manager to receive call detail records on a per-station basis before the monthly telephone bill is even issued. SMDR helps the customer control telephone fraud and abuse, perform accurate cost accounting, and analyze call patterns to identify opportunities for cost reductions.
- Three-way Conferencing (Three-way calling) - Allows user to add a third party to an existing conversation forming a three-way conference call.
- Toll Restriction - Blocks a station from placing calls to telephone numbers that would incur toll charges.
- Voicemail - Allows callers to leave a voice mail message that can be delivered to the user's email as MP3 attachment or be listened from the user's phone.
for more information on our Hosted PABX service.